Thanks to Esri (and to our friends with the Esri startup program group @EsriStartups) we’ve learned that Esri has published videos from a number of the technical sessions delivered last July at ESRIUC. Now you can see and hear directly from ArcGIS product managers, engineers, and technical architects as they share details of what’s new and what’s coming from solutions including: ArcGIS Online, ArcGIS Pro, Insights, Survey 123, Collector, ArcGIS Enterprise and more.
There’s definitely something here for everyone in your GIS/Geo organization. Find all the 2017 ESRIUC Technical videos HERE
This is a fabulous learning and professional development resource, and it won’t cost your boss thousands $$ to take it all in – the boss will love you! Sit back and enjoy these videos on your lunch hour, or perhaps gather a crew from the office for one hour a week for some video learning. There’s some excellent materials waiting for you here including:
- Administer your portal with ArcGIS Enterprise (was ArcGIS Server)
- An Introduction to the Living Atlas
- Migrating to Pro from ArcMap
- ArcGIS Online,steps for success
- Intro to Drone2Map
- and much more!
To learn more about Esri, visit http://go.esri.com/about-esri
ESRIUC, Esri Product, and technology numbers
- 10.5 – At ArcGIS 10.5 the release helps orgs glean insight from enterprise data, big data, and the Internet of Things and share that insight in intuitive ways
- 3D – New realistic 3D symbols have been added to ArcGIS Online
- 10.5.1 – Cascade is included in the ArcGIS Enterprise 10.5.1 portalCascade is included in the ArcGIS Enterprise 10.5.1 portal
- 130 – Esri World Geocoding delivers street-level geocoding for over 130 countries
- 25 – new World geocoder supported countries – the latest update to the World Geocoding service gives users access to 25 additional countries, including Cuba, Bangladesh, and Libya.
- 2.0 – Insights release… Insights for ArcGIS 2.0 has added support for Oracle databases and much more!
- 2.2 – A new Survey123 update across all supported platforms is now available – version 2.2 – Read more HERE
- 2 Years! Version 2.0 of AppStudio for ArcGIS is now available, according to Esri, the biggest update in 2 years! Read more about V 2.2
- Esri Training and E learning
- Recap of UC Recaps! GIS & GeoTech companies Recall their 2017 ESRIUC Science of Where Experience
- 5 Awesome Things from ESRIUC
- Top 10 Must See Videos from the 2017 ESRIUC – Sharing the Science of Where
- 2017 ESRIUC Image Gallery
- You can enjoy all the Esri UC videos and more by visiting the Esri Events YouTube channel
— ArcGIS Apps (@ArcGISApps) August 30, 2017