Operations Dashboard (Beta) for ArcGIS is a powerful solution for enterprise users to provide a common view of the systems and resources you manage. Using the dashboard, the user can create intelligent, focused executive dashboards that integrate maps, charts, and graphs. Esri recently pushed out a view using the dashboard to share the status of power outages post-hurricane Irma in Florida.
Monitor real-time data feeds for large-scale events or day-to-day operations on your desktop or tablet device. Create focused executive dashboards that integrate maps, charts, and graphs.
More about Operations Dashboard
With Operations Dashboard for ArcGIS, you can do the following:
- In three easy steps, create and share operation views that include maps, lists, charts, gauges, and more
- Monitor services, deliveries, people, vehicles, and more, anywhere in the world
- Use your operation view in a browser. Nothing to install
- Use maps with dynamic data sources to provide real-time views.
- Configure charts, gauges, histograms, and more, to provide statistical context.
- Create and share operation views that are focused on a specific need.
- Design views for use on multiple monitors or single-display devices.
- Create custom widgets and tools to suit your needs.
Version 10.3.4 was released December, 2016 – to get started, first see the system requirements
- Learn more about Operations Dashboard at http://doc.arcgis.com/en/operations-dashboard/
- Vision of The GEOPowered Cloud – An Enterprise GIS Deployment Platform
- 7 Reasons to Move GIS to the GEOPowered Cloud
The video below provides a detailed introduction to Operations Dashboard.