Did you know you can host your ArcGIS Enterprise license using our GEOPowered Cloud Managed Services? This means you get all the power of ArcGIS Enterprise with none of the hardware hassle. We set it up for you; you use it how you want.
While all clients can benefit from enterprise GIS capabilities, we’ve identified certain bottlenecks (cost, infrastructure, knowledge) that act as barriers to implementation. To overcome these challenges, we’ve created our GEOPowered Cloud Managed Services – A platform offering shared and dedicated hosting supporting ArcGIS Online, ArcGIS Enterprise, and Esri partner solutions.
We leverage Amazon EC2 technology to offer our clients full access to the power of ArcGIS Enterprise. We are in a rare position as an Esri Partner and an Amazon Registered Partner. You can rest easy knowing that you have access to our experts who are knowledgeable about both stacks.
There’s many reasons to consider our Managed Services
- Your ArcGIS Enterprise license is hosted using our GEOPowered Cloud
- Your organization has all the power of GIS with none of the hassle
- You maintain complete control over your GIS
- We set it up; you use it how you want
- Reduce time and energy spent arguing with your IT department for administrative access to your #ArcgisEnterprise or #GIS server
- Access to our trained #arcgisenteprise experts anytime you have a question
- Fully unlock the power of ArcGIS Enterprise at a reduced cost for your organization
- Access the best of Esri’s enterprise GIS products with less cost and overhead compared to an on-premises deployment
- Affordable Shared Hosting and Managed Services
- Manage your ArcGIS Enterprise license in our GEOPowered Cloud
- Costs associated with buying ArcGIS Online, ArcGIS Enterprise, and infrastructure and implementation services tends to take these benefits out of reach. To address this, our managed services provide ArcGIS Enterprise capabilities (paired with your ArcGIS Online subscription) for a fraction of the cost.
- Think “The hybrid approach to ArcGIS Online via a SaaS model” – all priced by the number of users
- Trusted by over 4,500 organizations globally
For more information about the GEOPowered Cloud and how your organization can benefit, see here. We’re glad to discuss options with you!
Managed services is the practice of outsourcing, on a proactive basis, management responsibilities and functions and a strategic method intended to improve operations and cut expenses. ( Wikipedia)