Well, another DevSummit has come and gone and now it’s all about digesting all the great information that was gathered, follow up with colleagues, clients, and friends, and think about ways to implement new Geo technologies into our business processes, services, and project workflows.
So, before we share some of the specific things we did, saw, and enjoyed during DevSummit week, let’s share a few highlights along with some images captured (see above) in Palm Springs. A reminder, be sure to look back on the #DevSummit hashtag on Twitter for a great read and watch over the next week or two for updates from us and other Esri Partners and developers about what’s coming next from Esri and Esri technology integrators. Note, for a nice recap of the week, be sure to browse this blog post on Geonet.
Some numbers of interest from DevSummit:
- 2,100 attendees
- 18 pre-summit training courses
- 250+ sessions
- Geeks from 27 countries watched the livestream of the plenary
- 10,000 viewers of plenary livestream
- 3,180 donuts devoured
- 7,000 enchiladas eaten
- 1657 gallons of coffee consumed
- 72 kegs of beer consumed
- 38 tons of recyclable waste
- 12 redbulls consumed by David Hansen (@dhansen601)
- 3 GeoGeeks in Cars videos filmed by @gletham
Note, all the recorded sessions will be posted on YouTube and E360 video.esri.com in a few weeks
Hot Topics and Buzzwords from DevSummit: Mobility, Insights, Machine Learning, usability, living atlas, scalability, connecting, SAAS, data driven, offline, accessibility, WebGL, ArcGIS Hub, 3D GIS, indoor GIS, analytics.
Enjoy a walk around the DevSummit Venue
- Live from the DevSummit Plenary Blog
- GeoNet DevSummit Conference space
- The Power of GIS, Simplified at the 2018 Esri Partner Conference (EPC) and DevSummit
More Devsummits planned for 2018:
- 24 March – Washington D.C.
- 23-25 October – Berlin, Germany
- 5-8 March 2019 – Palm Springs, CA
— Michael Grossman (@poi_protocol) March 12, 2018