For Esri business partners and developers it’s time to start preparing for Esri Partner Conference (EPC), DevSummit, lightning talks, Speed-geeking,and dodgeball!
DevSummit is always a treat where we can get up close with other developers and like minds to see and hear about the latest technologies & tools that are at our disposal. We were there last year and if you need a little help getting pumped up for the 2018 event, here’s a fun collection of images to remind you how awesome the event is – we hope to see you there!
Coinciding with Partner Conference is the annual DevFest and gathering a brilliant minds and geeks who are developing apps, webmaps, and solutions with Esri tools, APIs, SDKs, and products. DevSummit will take place immediately following EPC, officially running March 6-9. If you’re a geospatial developer – or aspire to be one – the 2018 Esri Developer Summit (DevSummit) in Palm Springs is a can’t-miss event.
What you can expect at DevSummit:
- Be first to adopt, first to develop, and first to market after getting hands-on training with new SDKs, APIs, and app builders for creating advanced geospatial apps—powered by The Science of Where.
- Don’t miss out on this opportunity to connect, collaborate, and learn from industry thought leaders within the global developer community.
- Discover ways to better leverage your GIS investment, and test-drive ArcGIS on a variety of devices.
- Streamline how you build native applications with ArcGIS Runtime SDKs. Plus, bounce ideas and challenges off the staff
- Explore best practices for development patterns, problem solving, deployment challenges, and platform integration.
- get your questions answered by the people responsible for building and deploying apps with ArcObjects, Python, and the ArcGIS SDK for the Microsoft. NET framework.
There’s plenty to do and enjoy in and around Palm Springs. The Story Map above shares some great tips!
A Tip: The entire library of DevSummit videos from 2017 can be found HERE
You can find us at Booth #113 at EPC or setup a meet by nudging us on Twitter or Instagram @geojobegis – Will you be there?