A reminder to Geo Devs, would-be developers, tech startup innovators, and others interested leveraging Esri technology in their future maps, apps and business processes that the annual Esri Developer Summit is just around the corner and planning is well under way. That also means that registration is now open.
DevSummit is a great event to listen to the leaders from the Esri Dev teams and hear about all the latest and greatest technology and solutions that are being developed by them. This is your chance to sit down with the developers and teams who create the apps that you use in your business. The Esri crew will be on hand delivering training sessions, seminars, live demos and more. You can hang out with other geeks and write and test code, ask questions, toss around ideas and suggestions and network with potential partners and business associates.
At DevSummit you can expect to :
- Discover ways to better leverage your GIS investment, and test-drive ArcGIS on a variety of devices.
- Streamline how you build native applications with ArcGIS Runtime SDKs.
- Bounce ideas and challenges off the staff responsible for building and implementing Runtime SDKs
- Explore best practices for development patterns
- Learn more about deploying apps with ArcObjects, Python, and the ArcGIS SDK for the Microsoft. NET framework
The GEO Jobe crew will be on hand, as usual, taking part in the Business Partner Conference prior to DevSummit, then hanging around for several days participating in the DevSummit and all that it offers. This is our chance to show off what’s new in our Admin Tools for ArcGIS Online, Mapfolio, our GeoPowered cloud solution and more. We always look forward to meeting up with colleagues, friends, customers, and new partners at DevSummit so be sure to watch for us and you can connect with us @geojobegis to arrange a meeting.
Save the Date – March 7-10, 2017, Palm Springs CA
Connect with the event organizers and your peers on Twitter @devsummit and on their facebook page
Register to attend the geodeveloper event for creating custom GIS applications and adding advanced mapping and location to your apps.