Responsive Web Design
Validating User Input
Communicating with Servers
- Free Code Camp – Learn for free while building a portfolio.
- Udemy – Lots of different courses. (Bonus – I used this course by Colt Steele to learn some basics while interning at GEO Jobe).
- GitHub – Keep track of your projects as they evolve and host your code in an environment where it’s easy to get feedback. You can also look at what other developers are doing and learn some by reading their code.
- StackOverflow – Ask questions and get answers from a community of developers.
- Mozilla Web Docs – Guides and references for the language, complete with examples.
Need a custom widget or web application, but don’t have the time to learn? Contact us, and we’ll build it for you!
Want to hear more from GEO Jobe? Check out some of our other blogs: