In the April webinar, the Esri Industries Group featured updates on recent community news, content and product updates. Recall, Esri’s business solutions (like Insights) Combine demographic, lifestyle, and spending data with map-based analytics to create accurate reports and present powerful market insights.
The following topics were featured in the April 2018 Esri Business Community webinar, which included web links to access the information quickly:
- Spring massive open online courses (MOOCs)—Cartography and The Location Advantage
- Commercial highlights of Esri Developer Summit (DevSummit) 2018
- Results from the March events—Geo Risk Insurance Seminar and Geo Business Seminar
- New business-related content in ArcGIS Marketplace
- Updates to ArcGIS Business Analyst in the April release
- Detailed commercial-specific agenda items for Esri User Conference (Esri UC) 2018 in San Diego
- More about ArcGIS Business Solutions – https://www.esri.com/software/businessanalyst
- 2018 Esri DevSummit Recap, Take Aways and 10 Hot Topics
- New Features in ArcGIS Online and New Things You Can Try!
Esri Lead Product Engineer, Linda Beale shares some quick tips about the visualization types you can use in Insights for ArcGIS! Learn more: https://t.co/4Hh08ygayN #ArcGISInsights #Tech #SpatialAnalytics pic.twitter.com/F1JE5cum4r
— Esri (@Esri) April 3, 2018