Esri truly wants everyone to be able to experience the true power of an enterprise class GIS. The company has already provisioned GIS for the masses in EDU via the ConnectED initiative and now the expansion of GIS for all has made a giant leap. This just got “real” indeed now that Esri has released ArcGIS for personal use – a $100 dollar offering for anyone to jump in and harness the full power of GIS, provided the software is used for personal use – Wow!
Designed to kickstart the career of young professionals, ArcGIS for Personal use has a low price point and ensures that users get access to the full range of capabilities on the ArcGIS platform to create rich, dynamic maps and apps. ArcGIS for Personal Use comes with the tools to make your first map or perform advanced analysis with ArcGIS extensions and ArcGIS Pro. Additionally, ArcGIS for Personal Use includes free, unlimited access to Esri’s large collection of self-paced e-learning!
What’s Included? $100 a year gets you:
- ArcGIS for Desktop Advanced (ArcMap and ArcGIS Pro)
- The most popular ArcGIS for Desktop extensions
- ArcGIS for Desktop software updates
- ArcGIS Online Named User Account
- 100 service credits for data storage, premium data access, and geocoding and analysis
- A suite of ready-to-use apps for use anywhere, on any device
- A Living Atlas of the World with maps and data, including access to foundation content from Esri, on thousands of topics
- Installation support
- Unlimited access to self-paced e-learning on the Esri Training website.
Note: Users of ArcGIS for Personal use are also encouraged to extend their capabilities and realize productivity efficiencies with our 2 free apps from the ArcGIS Marketplace, Admin Tools and Mapfolio