We’re pleased to announce an update of our popular Admin Tools for ArcGIS Online – enter Admin Tools V 1.1 The latest version of Admin Tools (consistently a TOP app in the Esri ArcGIS Marketplace) gives the ArcGIS Administrator even more functionality and resources to perform their job even better. This update of our popular application in the ArcGIS Marketplace boasts new functionality, more tools, and user experience enhancements.
At Version 1.1 we’ve listened to our Global community of users of more than 3,500 user organizations, these include “power” users from enterprise facilities, airports, local government, utilities, higher Education facilities, environmental organizations. We’ve increased the size of most of the Tools while adding important new features for items and groups description management, tools to set status for items as Authoritative or Deprecated, Import/Export CSV management and more.
New Features in Admin Tools V 1.1
• Bulk Update Content Status as Authoritative or Deprecated – Set content status for items as Authoritative or Deprecated
• Filtering now filters content by Content Status (Authoritative/
• Export to CSV – Now supports Content Status as a field
• Import to CSV – Now updates Content Status
• Update Items Description – Added rich text editor for text formatting, sizing, and color
• Update Users Bio (Description)
• Update Groups Description – Added rich text editor for text formatting, sizing, and color
• Update thumbnail images to resize for Living Atlas data layers
Other Improvements, Fixes & Enhancements
• Clone Items to Organization – Fixed issue where cloning web maps with multiple feature layers contained feature layers with incorrect layer indexes
• Update Item Extent – Fixed issue where bounding box text blanks would not accept numeric values
• Import Items from CSV – Fixed issue where error is raised by imports without a url column
• Fixed table displays for Internet Explorer 9
“Version 1.1 of Admin Tools comes right on the heels of version 1.0.14 and marks a new chapter in the life of the product. GEO Jobe as a whole has a development goal of more rapid releases across our entire product line; so be on the lookout for some exciting product releases over the next quarter.” – David Hansen, Chief Operating Officer of GEO Jobe GIS Consulting.
Admin tools is designed to result in considerable time savings for users, easily enabling customers of the Professional version to quickly justify the small expense. Admin Tools provides some 60+ tools (90% of these tools are bundled in the Free version) that greatly simplify routine tasks. Admin Tools is available to GIS administrators and other GIS professionals in Free, Pro, and for Portal (enterprise, on-premise) and can be found in the ArcGIS marketplace (marketplace.arcgis.com)
To Get admin Tools:
- Admin Tools (Free) – marketplace.arcgis.com/
- Admin Tools (Pro) – marketplace.arcgis.com/
- Admin tools (Portal) on premise – Contact us directly for details
Contact us for information and pricing for Admin Tools for Portal (on premise)