Did you attend the 2018 ESRIUC? Great news for those of you who couldn’t attend – Esri has made the video recordings from the opening plenary available. Sit back and enjoy hours of motivating footage from Jack and his team as they share the state of the Esri ecosystem and provide a look at what’s ahead.
There was a common element visible this year – everyone was passionate, eager to learn, and extremely motivated by what they were seeing and hearing. ESRIUC is always very invigorating, motivational, and educational; this year was no different. In particular, the opening plenary sessions – you can watch the videos here.
Numbers of interest from 2018 ESRIUC:
- Attendees at the UC drank 2,400 gallons of coffee
- Over 105,000 buttons were distributed at the event
- There were officially 17,901 attendees (Source: Esri)
- 4 GEO Jobe team members were there
- GEO Jobe COO, David Hansen, consumed approximately 10 RedBulls during the week
- Our CMO Glenn (@gletham) logged over 80,455 steps on his FitBit – with a high of 21,395 on Wednesday
- 80 MapThis T-shirts were distributed
- Dozens of GIS pros approached us to thank us for helping them in their job with Admin tools for ArcGIS Online!
- 90 3.5″ Geo floppy disk coasters were passed out
- Over 500 GEO Jobe, Mapthis, UAV, and Admin Tools stickers were handed out
- 1.2 – the latest version of Admin Tools – for ArcGIS Online was demonstrated hundreds of times
- 10.6.1 – ArcGIS Enterprise got an update!
- ArcGIS Pro 2.2 was released
Were you at the 2018 ESRIUC? If so, what moved you the most or got you excited during the plenary? We’d love to hear from you @geojobegis
- See updates from ESRIUC on Geonet
- Images we captured in San Diego.
- Recap of UC Recaps! A Look Back at the 2018 ESRIUC Science of Where Experience
Always nice to get an extra pair of hands to help get the booth ready for day 3 @EsriUC. Thanks Jack. @EsriLive pic.twitter.com/QITbCYO2iG
— Cityworks (@Cityworks) July 12, 2018