What’s new in 1.4.1?
CleanMyOrg has a brand new update available with some exciting features and improvements. In CleanMyOrg 1.4.1, we have some new scans to check proper naming conventions in service fields and some collaboration scans that can help organizations trying to sync users across collaboration groups. We also have several improvements and bug fixes packed into the update, so let’s take a look at what’s new.
New Scans and Improvements
Item Scan: Service fields with improper naming conventions
This scan can help filter out any names that could be an issue with applications or situations that require traditional field names. This scan allows you to filter for fields with greater than 13 characters, invalid characters, and fields that do not start with a letter. These checks are toggleable so that you can receive only the desired filtered results.
New User Collaboration Scans
We have two new scans that can help determine if your collaboration group users are synced across organizations. “Users on destination collaboration group that are not in host collaboration group” and “Users on host collaboration group that are not in destination collaboration group” will help generate reports if users are not found in either the host or destination collaboration group.
Web Maps with Broken References can now filter out layers with 0 records from results
An improvement to the Web Maps with Broken References tool is the ability to filter out layers with 0 records from the scan results. This will help limit false flags in issue reporting where services may intentionally have 0 records or is not an issue that needs a fix.
- User Filter: Role displaying name instead of role ID now
- Scheduled Scan: Have/Have not setting for user login setting now saves
- Mass notify now clears previous notification
- Fix for issues causing collaboration scans not to resolve
- Installation .bat file fixes for creating, editing and deleting the CleanMyOrg service
- Fix for getOwnerFolders causing failed scan
- Fix for issue with public/private service scan
- Fix for scan timeouts during some scans