Clean My Org 1.5 also features some new improvements such as the ability to save your favorite scan settings, secure logins that require an ArcGIS login, weekly emails for expired credentials and much more.
Web map layers with mismatched IDs and URLs
This scan will check each web map for operational layers where the URLs do not match the URL of the Item ID. Mismatched IDs can cause linking issues in the ArcGIS Organization’s item page.
Code attachments not attached to any item
This service can detect code attachments that no longer have a parent item and give you resolution options for cleaning.
Items with blank fields
Groups with outstanding requests to join
With this scan, Clean My Org will check all of your groups and alert you if any groups have outstanding requests to join, freeing you from checking each group individually.
Users that are invalid
This scan checks different user list fetches from the ArcGIS REST API for rare occurrences where a user may be fetched in one and not the other, denoting a problem with the user.
Users whose total storage is greater than X
This useful scan will give you a report of all of your organization’s users that have storage greater than a certain size.
Save Favorite Scans
In Clean My Org 1.5, you can now save your favorite On-Demand and Scheduled scans. This can be a big time saver for if you have a lot of detailed scans with custom fields that you use repeatedly.
ArcGIS Login option for client page
CleanMyOrg 1.5 offers an additional security authentication option for the client page by requiring an ArcGIS login from your organization to proceed to Clean My Org. In order to use this feature, be sure to set the enabled field to true for the useArcGISAuth field in the nodeconfig.json in your config folder of your root Clean My Org installation.
- Weekly email for expired credentials
- Scheduled Scans: Expand Schedule Options including “First Day of the Week/Month”
- Delete Resolution: Added force delete workflow to delete items with delete protection
- Scan Results: Add filtering for all fields of the table
- “Case-Sensitive” toggle for Scans against specific text strings.
- Issue notice for registered service scans that are 403 with domain proxy issues
- Added custom header support for fetch operations
- Registered and Hosted Services with invalid responses scan improvements for Tile MapServers
- Modify Items with duplicate Title, Tags and Type to make Tags and Type optional
- Fix for first time save crash fix for email settings
- Fix for CSV not exporting correctly for groups with duplicate group issues scan results
More information on Clean My Org
- Check us out on the ArcGIS Marketplace here
- CleanMyOrg Product Site
- Contact us directly at email@example.com