Like thousands of you, we’re all packed and ready to head off to Palm Springs for a week. EPC is our chance to hear from the Esri product leads and our product management teams that will help us plan and strategize our app development and service offerings for another year. DevSummit is always a treat where we can get up close with other developers and like minds to see and hear about the latest technologies that are at our disposal. It should be awesome and we hope you stop by our booth to say hi or nudge us in the hall or by the pool!
There’s a number of reasons to spend a moment with us but we highlighted 10 fun and useful reasons to drop by and spend some time with us.
- Admin Tools – Learn about the new updates to Admin Tools for ArcGIS Online, which is getting a fresh update and new goodies in the days prior to DevSummit!
- GEOPowered Cloud – discuss the new features and functionality in the GEOPowered Cloud with Jeremy and Sean – lots to talk about here!
- Learn about how GEO Jobe worked with Esri small business startup member companies Mapillary and GeoMarvel to help with their app for ArcGIS users
- See and learn about MapLapse, another new product in the ArcGIS Marketplace
- Hear about the new GEO Jobe Knowledge Base (Kbase)
- Talk to Glenn about a GeoGeeksinCars video interview – Glenn may even roll some interviews again this year during the week!
- Meet the team – there’s a few new faces at GEO Jobe since 2016 and most of us will be there! Come and hang with us.
- Learn about our vibrant UAV and aerial mapping services – Talk to Neill about this growing part of the business and hear about how we can work with you or your clients on UAV projects and integrating your data with ArcGIS online and with our GEOPowered Cloud
- Connect with us in person and hear about all our social networks where you can keep in touch with us after DevSummit!
- SWAG! Roll by the booth and pick up a some cool GEO Jobe and/or #Mapthis swag!
You can find us at Booth #113 or setup a meet by nudging us on Twitter or Instagram @geojobegis
For more info see:
Visit Booth #113 so we can hook you up!
— Esri Story Maps (@EsriStoryMaps) March 3, 2017