The International Esri User Conference (ESRIUC) is our favorite time of the year to meet our users. This is our chance to hear what you enjoy about our solutions (like Admin Tools for ArcGIS Online) and pick your brain about how we can be even better. Got an idea for a new Tool? This is your chance to tell us about it.
ESRIUC is a great opportunity to see and hear about the latest technologies that are at our disposal. Being an Esri silver business partner enables us to build awesome apps and services on the ArcGIS and ArcGIS Online platform. We are excited to hear about the latest technologies being rolled out and connecting with ESRI product leads, other business partners, and the Global user community to hear about their experiences and perhaps discuss some partner opportunities or ?? There’s a number of reasons to look for us at ESRIUC.
Here’s 10 fun and useful reasons to drop by Booth #2031 and spend some time with us:
- Admin Tools – Learn about the new updates to Admin Tools for ArcGIS Online at V 1.2 – you gotta see the Thumbnail Generator Tool!
- GEOPowered Cloud Managed Services – discuss our managed services offerings with David Hansen, GEO Jobe COO – lots to talk about here!
- Learn about the new security.manager ArcGIS Edition!
- Learn about how GEO Jobe works with Esri small business startup member companies and others to help deploy their apps for ArcGIS users and develop custom applications and services.
- Hear about the GEO Jobe Knowledge Base (Kbase) and chat with Blake our support guru
- Talk to Glenn about a GeoGeeksinCars video interview – Glenn can also discuss GEO Jobe marketing efforts and opportunities for promoting your app/service to users of Admin tools.
- Meet the team – there’s a few new faces at GEO Jobe this year. Let us tell you about our rapid expansion and possible future opportunities.
- Learn about our vibrant UAV and aerial mapping services – Learn about this growing part of the business and hear about how we can work with you or your clients on UAV projects and integrating your data with ArcGIS online and our GEOPowered Cloud.
- Connect with us in person and hear about all our social networks where you can keep in touch with us after ESRIUC
- SWAG! Roll by the booth and pick up a some cool GEO Jobe and/or #Mapthis swag!
- BONUS – Snap a selfie with us at the Booth!! We’re always game for a photo opportunity… be sure to hashtag your photo with #MapThis
Visit us at Booth #2031
If you absolutely have to meet up and want to establish a meeting time you can always reach out via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or ping us on Twitter @geojobegis – See you in San Diego!
- GEO Jobe to Share “The Power of GIS, Simplified” at the 2018 International Esri User Conference #ESRIUC
- Images from Esri DevSummit Reminding us to Prepare for Palm Springs in March
- 2018 Esri DevSummit Recap, Take Aways and 10 Hot Topics
We’ve got the awesome crew @PassionSports helping us get ready for #esriuc again! A sneak peek at some awesome #geoSwag hot off the press!! find the @GEOjobeGIS team at Booth #2031 #thescienceofwhere #GISsimplified pic.twitter.com/suGE4N4Ah6
— Glenn Letham (@gletham) June 20, 2018